Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Man-cave" workshop

Good News!...




"Man-cave" workshop: "

crutchfield1.jpg

crutchfield2.jpg



Craig Crutchfield's beautiful garage workshop is 'a man cave, a sanctuary, a workspace.'



Mostly I build these really crusty picture frames for my really crusty photography out there. But I also use it as a photo studio for a down and dirty look. It's a laboratory for making camera gear and Frankenstein cameras. I make all my home's repairs out there. I do some remedial wood work out there. It's my art studio. My place to store inspiration when I can get my hands on it. A refuge. A great place to think and create.


Want more views? See the Flickr set.



Read the Full Story » | More on MAKE » | Comments » |



Read more articles in Workshop |


Digg this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment